Climbto350.com?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fam62c

Has anybody actually found a job on this site or avcrew.com for that matter? I've applied to multiple listings over the last few months for jobs that I am very well qualified for and have never gotten any response from anyone. I mean nobody even responds and says thanks for applying. I'm beginning to think that these services post jobs that have already been filled.

Does anyone have any experience with job search/placement agencies for pilots that produce results? I'm willing to pay for results. I'm hoping to avoid the trucking/fast food/lawn mowing industries but I'm quickly discovering that laid off airline captains aren't really good for much except flying planes and flying planes is not a growth industry in the USA. Are there any industries that take smart, college educated people and train them to do other things? I don't like unemployment.

I'm in the same position as far as the layoffs. I've been contacted by two 135 operators within a week or two of submitting for the jobs on climbto350. Some of the listings seem far fetched but there are real ones there there too. Good Luck

Latest resources

Back