Climbto350.com is it worth it?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sega

Ok guys, I am looking around to see whats out there as far as work goes. Is climbto350.com worth the $49 a year? To me it kinda seems like a rip off to pay money just to view job ads. On the other hand there doesnt seem to be alot of web pages out there that covers as much as climbto350 in one place.

I know $49 isnt that much money but its just the point of paying.

So whatcha think?

-s-

Last edited:
I've found two jobs on climbto350. One as an A&P, a couple of years ago, and also my current flying job. I like it.

I have had three job offers just from having my resume listed on 350. And one interview (local) the day after I sent my online resume.

Only got 'bottom feeder' offers. "Come pay us to fly our (insert name of aircraft here)." Can't say I was really impressed.

Unless you got esp I would recommend it you cheap 'bahstaad'. I also recommend Planejobs as I have seen better quality jobs there.

Climbto has worked for both of us, a captain and F/a team, if anything, if new and using it, make an organized book of every name, phone and contact you come across. my boy, got responses within one hour of submitting the resume, he is a contractor.

I got a response from a swiss company!

I got a good freight job through the website, and have had a couple decent companies contact me for an interview. Planejobs.com is also good; more GA jobs are posted there.

Latest resources

Back