Climb350 EMB-145 jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Apeman

There is an add on climbto350, with a "Fractional Jet Provider"looking for immediate help on the 145. Both PIC and SIC. Can someone with a membership just tell me the name of the company looking? I am curious to find out if it is Options, or not! PMs are fine. Thanks!

Yeah but aren't the x pilots just SHORT TERM pilots? They seem to still be flying it and no FLOPS pilots are able to bid into it.

thor said:
FO did not buy the X.

I think the arrangement was Swift would operate the FO X's until they were sold to owners, then FO would take over the ops. FO may not actually be "buying" the X, but they are certainly selling it.

I went there a couple of weeks ago and I got the contract job..... the pay is not up to snuff IMHO. Great people and a good experience when I went there, but I am not going to work for Flight Options unless the pay is right. JMO again...... wide body corporate contract pilots get paid more then what FO want to pay. Not happy with that, but the people I met are still top notch and it was a great experience no matter what happens.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back