• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CJC in MSY

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, the "Q" is operating into MSY...And, heard nothing on the rumor wire of any orders being cancelled. In fact, quite the opposite. If this Montrose operation goes as everyone hopes I can see more orders for Q-400s operating into a Rockie Mountain airport near you out of hubs that are easy to figure out and NOT Houston...Montrose is an experiment to see how we can implement a mountain flying training program and operate into a relatively benign airport that is "technically" considered mountainous before the company attempts to tackle, Aspen, Telluride, Eagle, Jackson Hole, etc...

... and so it begins. the writing was on the wall when a few q's started to show up in ORD about 1 year ago or so... buh bye short range jet service!

... and so it begins. the writing was on the wall when a few q's started to show up in ORD about 1 year ago or so... buh bye short range jet service!

I thought there was some clause againist turboprop operations out of ORD and that is why Eagle and UAX converted to all jets there years ago.

I thought there was some clause againist turboprop operations out of ORD and that is why Eagle and UAX converted to all jets there years ago.

You idiots thought the same about EWR. Grow up retards, and stop listening to all the "know-it-all" captains you fly with. They don't know crap.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back