• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CitationShares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Absolutely chocolate moroons are good, plain ones are better but my reference was a nod to Warner Brothers' Bugs Bunny "What a moroon"...

Updoc

Hey HumpedBogart, NOBalls1, and others

We all get that you could not get along with her and you breath easier, blah, blah, blah.

KL was someone who stood up for others(at great personal risk) and treated everyone she came in contact with, with respect. She liked to teach and the only types who seemed to have a problem with her had too much ego to shut up and listen. As for the others who comment on her looks, etc are showing themselves for the moroons that they are.

The main difference between her and you all is the fact that she did not hide behind an avatar while speaking her mind. The only thing that makes me "squirm" is your stoneage mentality.
Hee....Hee....Hee NoBalls.....thats a funny one. Take you all night to come up with that one?!? First of all.....you are one to talk about hiding behind avatars. I speak my mind to plenty (and not just the line pilots) in the company. When is the last time you called your ACP about some of the crazy rumors floating around, issues or just to say Hi. I bring up issues in a thoughtful and respectful manner. It is the difference in leading the horse to water and kicking the living crap out of it to the hole. During the brief time I spent with her we got along just fine. Dosen't mean I want to do it again. As far as her teaching. Ask some of the many that have flown with her.....yeah she was pretty good, but people don't learn to well when a meat mallet is used.

Done with this one......hope she is happy and from what mutual friends tell me....she is.

Hee....Hee....Hee NoBalls.....thats a funny one. Take you all night to come up with that one?!? First of all.....you are one to talk about hiding behind avatars. I speak my mind to plenty (and not just the line pilots) in the company. When is the last time you called your ACP about some of the crazy rumors floating around, issues or just to say Hi. I bring up issues in a thoughtful and respectful manner. It is the difference in leading the horse to water and kicking the living crap out of it to the hole. During the brief time I spent with her we got along just fine. Dosen't mean I want to do it again. As far as her teaching. Ask some of the many that have flown with her.....yeah she was pretty good, but people don't learn to well when a meat mallet is used.

Done with this one......hope she is happy and from what mutual friends tell me....she is.

Hi spaceball 1,

1) You are right.... it was real difficult to resmith your handle.;)

2) personally I only call my ACP to say HI, I let you "out in the open" kind of guys speak for me in all other matters...

3) Not sure about the "kicking the living crap out of it"...hole? She must have forgotten the meat mallet when we flew together.

4) You are right to point out that I too am hiding behind my Avatar; the difference is that I did not besmurch your reputation publicly using your real identity. I guess that was just a momentary lapse in your otherwise "thoughtful and respectful" manner....

5) I am sure she misses you too.:bawling:

Just curious, what does it take to get a final interview from Citation shares. Got the two calls, then rather than call you again, they e-mail and say not interested.

Just curious, what does it take to get a final interview from Citation shares. Got the two calls, then rather than call you again, they e-mail and say not interested.

I got FOUR calls. All seemed to like my background and experience and I answered all of the questions correctly..all the time stressing customer service. Then I get an email from someone I've never spoken with (the CP) saying they are not interested. No DUI, no busted checkrides, no accidents/incidents, two type ratings, 135 glass cockpit experience, security clearance, etc. WTFO? I guess I'm not qualified.

Last edited:
Its all about attitude. If you get more than two calls, just remember more is not better.

Odds are they are sitting looking at you on paper liking what they say, but not liking what they hear over the phone. So they will call more to see if it improves...

Just my two cents

Clearly you weren't viewed as a potential a$$-kisser. I would take your Gulfstream experience and move over to Netjets (NJA or NJI). Netjets is growing and you have union protection - you don't have to live according to someone's subjective whims...

Run to Netjets. Good luck.

Run to Netjets.

Maybe he does not reside in one of the 5 domiciles.

Run to Netjets.

Maybe he does not reside in one of the 5 domiciles.
If someone wanted to "roll the bones"... improvements in basing options might be in the cards... before the CBA amenable date in 2010.

If not, I would not expect a new CBA to pass a vote after the amenable date without improvement.

This is for someone willing to roll the bones. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. etc..

Latest resources

Back