• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citationshares & TAG - any crossover?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Okay now that I've sorted through all the flaming in these posts I do have a question pertinent to the thread. Does anyone know how to go about applying to TAG? As a recently unemployed Falcon Driver I'm looking for any help?

TIA,

Rice :cool:

Lumber YAK

OK, I know what you are saying.....You are thinking it would be tough to pass up moving into a brand new GV gig paying big bucks at TAG, when you are flying a lowly citation at CS....
yeah, that would be a tough call...
let me make it easy,

It does not exist.

Contrary to what anyone at CS or TAG will tell you.....
Like I said, most CS guys seem happy, yes, many are lower time guys etc....but they seem HAPPY. Cant say the same for TAG in any way!

but hey, just do what works for you!!
good luck

Turbinehead, you have always been an a$$ on this forum - I don't know what your problem is. I don't know and I don't care - I disregard pretty much anything you say... You like to get a rise out of people. What is like to know that people on this forum don't respect ANYTHING you say? You waste a lot of peoples' time with your lame comments. At least I try to ask sincere questions...

I fly for neither TAG nor CS. I have met CS pilots on the road - I met an Excel driver a few weeks back - they seem very happy. I wrote this post to question what I read in Pro Pilot.... That is all. Would I, personally, like to fly a Gulfstream V someday? Yes. However, this post has nothing to do with that - I was questioning what I had read...

Thanks to G200, Rice and Jetz (sorry about my original response) for providing some helpful information. I ask questions on these forums because I am TRULY interested and because I LOVE AVIATION - it is my profession and my passion. I can't help it if my enthusiasm upsets others who are bitter...

Latest resources

Back