CitationShares info...please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cappy

I am wondering what the general impression is from the pilots at CS? Also, what are the pay and benefits like post NetJets contract?

Thanks,

Mike

Still waiting...

OK...is it my my avatar? I' would still like some info about CS. The good, the bad, the ugly.

Oh...one more thing...does CS have "training captains" or something along the lines of an OE Captain?

Bring it!

Mike

Ditto what Mike said...I've been perusing the NJA contract and, while it sounds good, I'd prefer a non-union shop so as to stay in my fathers will! ;)

(He was management at Lockheed for 30 years...hated the IAW, Teamsters, and most of the Unions...)

Eric

My preference is to go to CS, not because they are non-union, I simply wish to fly out of my home base instead of commuting. Besides, I think that with the fleet linited to the Citation series, there are some real cost advantages there.

As for unions, sometimes I love 'em, sometimes I hate 'em. I have worked for both and prefer a union but I am OK without one. Please don't let this thread evolve into one about the goods and bads of unions...that is another thread!

Thanks for any info CS guys/gals.

Mike

Actually...CS looks better for me as SMF is a base as opposed to LAX...but I can get to LAX out of RDD thanks to Horizon's new 2x daily to LAX. Either way, both companies work for me but if I had my druthers, I'd pick CS. Then again...only NJA has acknowledged my existence with an automated reply to my resume submittal. CS is still non-communicado!

Eric

Dog

I was just kidding.

I would go CS if I were you. No commute and upgrade years ahead of when you will at NJA.

Life seems pretty good there from what I see... and appears no dire need for a union. They stepped up to the plate pretty quickly with pay raises.

I met one of their VPs in Wichita and he told me they were committed to being the best paid.

No prob gunfyter...didn't take it personal.

And CS is what I'm shooting for but need to get them to respond. I'll email/snail mail again and keep bugging them. Either the squeaky wheel gets the grease or it gets replaced.

Eric

I've worked at CS for several years now and I'm very pleased I made the move. We are treated great, with a nice compensation package. Though we slowed down deliveries for this year, so our operations side can catch up in hiring and provide the support we need on the road. We are a rapidly growing company with a lot of opportunity. The future looks very promising.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back