Citation X Study Guide??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AppBrookie

Just got the call today from Linda, switched from Ultra(10/4) to X school on 9/30. Anybody got any good study material?? Limitations, Memory Items, etc...
Thanks In Advance
AppBrookie

I don't know if they're still doing it, but they were at one point sending new hires basic study guides on teh aircraft that they were assigned to.....Ask Linda if you can get a hold of her.....

To my knowledge, there aren't any "Unofficial" guides available at the moment.......sorry

AppBrookie,

Congrats. I also got the call for the X in the same class. I'll see you in CMH 30 Sep. If you get any study info plz pass it along, and I'll do the same.................Joel

Congrats

Joel,

Are you the same guy who started the thread "Comair vs. Netjets" about 2 weeks ago? If so, congrats about the Citation X - I think you will love the flying. I agree that Netjets presents a better opportunity than commercial flying. Sure, you can always make more money in the majors (excluding United, USair...), but the fractional flying will be more interesting - and you will get to fly brand new, high-tech corporate jets to a much-greater variety of destinations...

Starting off in the Citation X will be a great introduction - flying .92 mach and into Aspen every now and then can't be too bad a gig. And with all of the new aircraft orders, you'll likely be a Captain in no time.

Congrats and have fun flying FAST in the X!!!!!! Good job.

Latest resources

Back