Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation X job in the south on Planejobs????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LRvsH25B

Anybody know anything about this job? I have access to the site, but through a friends log-in, so there is no way for me to apply. I am not going to come out ot 60 bills just to see this 1 job and was wondering if anyone knew anything additional. PM me please if you do. Thanks in advance.

That site sometimes uses fake jobs to catch people cheating their system out of the membership fee. However, I don't know if this is a fake job or not.

Why do these companies have such a hard time posting WHERE the job is? What is the big secret? There not impressing me!

Title:
I don't know anything about it but here's the posting off of planejobs.

John

Citation X Pilot

Company: Company Name WithheldProduct/Service: Location: SouthRequired Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: Permanent
Description: Seeking to hire Citation X Pilot for right seat. Aircraft based in the South. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Planning of all flights including arranging own travel needs as well as some travel needs for passengers. Maintain CESCOM and other related programs Track all aircraft maintenance, submission of expense reports at least monthly, assist with other duties assigned while not flying. The company flies an average of 200 to 300 hours a year, including weekends and holidays.
Requirements: Minimum pilot requirements: ATP Certificate, 2500 TT, 500 Multi engine, 500 PIC, 100 PIC Multi engine, 100 Turbo fan or Turbo jet, and 100 Total Instrument hours. Only individuals that meet the above minimum requirements will be considered.
Company Benefits: Salary range of $40,000 to $45,000 or possibly higher, based on experience.
Contact Information: N/A[email protected] Company Name Withheld US
Preferred Response Method:We can only respond to qualified individuals.

Latest resources

Back