Citation V pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

deceptibum

Generically speaking, what is the average pay for a starting type-rated FO on the Citation V in southern Cali? Thanks, just getting an estimate! High and low ends would be appreciated.

From what I could interpolate from the NBAA Salary Survey (it has a billion variables) the Average Co-Pilot Pay should range from:

High: $58,900
Low: $45,600

This was using "Light Jet" (under 20,000 lbs.) data and adding the 12.6% location factor (Pacific/West pay was 12.6% higher than the "Average" of all the areas).

I would say don't take anything below $52,000... Especially since you are already typed. (I am assuming you are typed already.)

Remember this number is SALARY ONLY, it doesn't include bonuses or benefits, those are additional. This is for a PART 91 ONLY operation, if you are looking at 135 your pay could be 20% (or greater) LESS...

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
I would say don't take anything below $52,000... Especially since you are already typed.

Unless you're type rated in the GIII and want an F/O job in Vegas, then that would about $20,000ish
Copilot - International Operations. Base Salary Captain 3500 Monthly Copilot TBA. Must have GIII/Heavy Jet & International Experience. Must pay for own training.

I fly a 560 some part 91 for two flight depts in ATL in the right seat; my rate is $515/day, plus expenses as an independent contractor for fill-in work.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back