Citation Shares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

freebeer

Does anyone know or had experience with Citation Shares?
Management, Schedules, Pay scale, etc...

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks. :cool:

I have two friends at CS. One just started and the other just upgraded to Capt. after two years.

The schedule is 7 off, 7 on. I think you start at $35k and Capt. is $64k. Capt. does ALL flight planning and you are scheduling's bitch while at work. But who cares as long as you get your scheduled days off?

He seems happy and is getting jerked around about the same as he did at the airline.

I havent talked to my friend who is in traing(at FSI TOL). I will call him tomorrow and see how he is doing.

Get your app in.TC

It is my understanding that CS does all it's training at MCO, but then again, I have been warned not to post anything about CS without checking with them first....so take it with a grain of salt. I sure wouldn't want to get me or anyone I know there in trouble. What does that tell you? :rolleyes:

I believe CS does its training at TOL. At least that's where my friends did theirs.TC

Could be. I just thought that they were exclusively training in MCO now, and their Director of Training was based there.

(But again, I was "warned" to check with the powers that be before posting any CS info on this board....so I'll bow out.)

Hey flx, how can you be warned if you don't even work there? What can they hold over you? I don't get it. Besides, everything you have ever posted about CS has been positive (except your comment that you've been "warned").

I personally will share anything and everything about my interview experience with them, including why I turned them down. I think anyone interested in working there, or anywhere else, should know all the positives and any potential negatives before showing up to work. This kind of information is needed to make proper decisions. EVERY job has its pluses and negatives (although those at jetBlue won't admit it...). What was an negative to me might not be a negative for the next applicant. So, flx, I say share what you have for the betterment of someone else's career at CS.

flx 757, were you also told not to post the info about a great CS Captain who was recently let go??

Word is that he was let go (read .... fired) because he was asking to get home at the end of his tour vice flying a day of overtime that he didn't want the next day??

AIRBOY2 said:
flx 757, were you also told not to post the info about a great CS Captain who was recently let go??

Nope....don't know anything about that.

Airboy = disgruntled ex CS?

Do you fly Fronteir, Airboy2?

Latest resources

Back