Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MD80DRVR

What is covered on the phone interview?

How is life at Citation Shares? Are most of the guys/girls happy? What is the growth outlook for the company? How long to Captain? Thanks.

I have heard some people say that they had very technical phone interviews. Mine had nothing technical. It was spent on my background in corportate aviation. He asked a lot of questions about customer service and went out of his way to explain that they didn't want airline guys who just wanted to drive. Disquilifer questions seemed to be if you were laid off with recall privileges, or wanted to go to airlines. They seemed concerned with hiring guys who want to stay for a long term. It was overall a very friendly interview, and low stress. He explained company policies and culture and wanted to see how and if I would fit. It's a buyers market and they know it, so they seem very concerned with finding guys with strong experience in the corporate field.

I was called back for an interview the next day, and it seems that if they don't call you back quickly you're not going to get called. I hope you find this helpful, and good luck.

Latest resources

Back