Citation Shares letter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cpt Splash

I got a letter from Citation Shares the other day pretty much saying that they are in the process of reviewing my resume and they may be calling about an interview.

My question is, Is this a positve sign, or is it like a letter from a college saying you are on their wait list?

If anybody has any insight, i would love to hear some.

Thanks

Cpt S

I don't ever recall getting a letter from Citation Shares although I might have. They have called me twice since I submitted my resume for an interview.

My personal situation dictates that I won't be interviewing.

4300TT, 2400multi, 1100 turbine PIC, 2 type ratings, furloughed 121, CFIAIM, FE, no letters of rec., don't know anybody at CS

Not interviewing too

This 7 and 7 schedule, is it REALLY 7 and 7? I mean, how often do you really get 7 days off.

Ok, so there is 7 off, but there is also overtime, training on you week off, changing of schedule, meaning changing of off week to opposite rotation. So, how many weeks do you really have 7 days off?

Thanx muchly.

Turbine.

Hi!

I dont' know the exact answer to your question, but I've talked to a lot of NetJets and FltOps pilots. FltOps is 8/6 and NetJets has a number of schedules, including 7/7.

I've never heard of them doing anything on their days off. I think the 6 and 7 block of days off they are at home.

I know the Flt Ops 8/6: The 1st day on is a travel day (and maybe fly, depending on the schedule), and the 8th day is a travel day (and maybe fly), so U R home on your 6 days off, with no travelling.

CLiff
DTW

How long did it take you to get that letter? I sent my resume up there two weeks ago. I got the same letter from Pinnacle, but that's all I've heard so far.

hhmm. Maybe they don't serve my kind....:D

OPECjet, if your profile is correct, you don't meet the minimum requirements.

Latest resources

Back