Citation Shares - anybody home?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tatin12

Has anyone that applied to Citiation Shares in the past 4-6 weeks heard anything? I put in an application in mid-February via their website and haven't heard a peep. Anyone else?

Applied via the net 6 weeks ago. Sent a follow-up email. Tried calling but got voice mail. Haven't heard anything back yet either. I'm sure the new payrates have resulted in a flood of applicants.

Do you have an internal rec.?

I did and I think that might be the difference. I applied in early March and had a buddy (CA) walk in my resume. Interviewed last week.

Keep calling Bernard. He's a great guy. I know he is busy switching positions within the company.

good Luck.

Have there been any updates with new schedules for CS? I remember someone saying that was next on the agenda after tyhe pay increase came.

Do you have an internal rec.?

I did and I think that might be the difference. I applied in early March and had a buddy (CA) walk in my resume. Interviewed last week.

Keep calling Bernard. He's a great guy. I know he is busy switching positions within the company.

good Luck.

Did you get the job? If so, what aircraft did you get? Thanks.

Thanks for asking, there were only 2 of us that day, both got hired. The other guy was retiring from the Airforce, and I'm ex 121. They are hiring 12/month for just a little over 100/yr. Pretty good seeing as they only have about 400 pilots.

If you need any more info PM me.

We both got the Sovereign, and he's actually my Sim partner.

Take care.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back