• Watchers 9

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HawkerF/O said:
Typical. Does not surprise me at all. WE should find out who this guy is and contact the aircraft owner and explain to him the dangerous things this guy is doing. We'll just help him to the unemployment line. GFLDRIVER, do you want to go ahead and provide this info to us to save us the trouble, or should we go around you? If you are going to "run" a department like this, the you should be prepared to suffer the concequenses. A prompt response would be appreciated.

GLFDRIVER is either Drew, the CP, or Tim, the Asst CP at SAS.

This sounds more like glfdriver is trying to protect his job by hiring the lowest time screwups to sit in the right seat. Then when the boss asks about the other guy he can just shake his head and prove to the owner that he is still god's gift to aviation.

Dude's its a 650 not the space shuttle.

Looks like GLFDRIVER has changed his name to Turbulence...looks like you guys have him on the run.....wouldnt be surprised if he gets the canned over this if gets back to the right MGMT people.... very unprofessional....(SAS should fire him!)

Last edited:
Buccaneer said:
Looks like GLFDRIVER has changed his name to Turbulence...looks like you guys have him on the run.....wouldnt be surprised if he gets the canned if this gets back to the right MGMT people.... very unprofessional....(SAS should very him!)

You're right....it seems he has changed his name. Don't worry about it getting back to management, though.....he IS management at SAS.

So the boss wasn't happy with the previous SIC's performance, huh? Try paying him a living wage. The poor guy was probably hypoglycemic from the sugar crash from that coke and bag of pretzels that he found under the boss's leather seat in the back yesterday.

Sad thing is, you really think you're doing some kid a favor. How sick is that?

I just left a job where I was a co-captain on a CE550. Pay was decent.$63K. But the chief mofo in charge was an arrogant, coceited,asshole. Same dude that claimed he had visions from God ! Same dude that told he had smoked at least 300 lbs of marijuana in his younger years(currently about 60yo). Didn,t affect him though! He just couldn,t remember where we were going somedays!

I get paid $500 a day flying a twin cessna....as PIC.
You better get those green bills out if you want me in that citation cockpit as a SIC, also, you need to pay for training cause I'm not current...

Latest resources

Back