Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
T

turbulence

I am looking for a Citation 650 Second In Command for Florida base. YOU MUST BE CURRENT SCHOOLED IN THE AIRPLANE!!

SALARY AND GOOD BENEFITS, PLEASE PM ME FOR DETAILS..

GLFDRIVER said:
I am looking for a Citation 650 Second In Command for Florida base. YOU MUST BE CURRENT SCHOOLED IN THE AIRPLANE!!

SALARY AND GOOD BENEFITS, PLEASE PM ME FOR DETAILS..
Professionalism at its finest. Salary and good benefits sound great, but by all means, a professional place such as this does not have room in the budget to send a guy to school? You'll get exactly what you advertised for. Don't tell me, you're doing some guy a favor that is already schooled and current by giving him a 30K job in FL, right? Why is it no surprise that you are located in Florida?

Think..

First of all before throwing your flame thrower out, Why dont you sit back and think of what your saying on this board. You have to clue or better yet "Any Idea" of the job description or salary description. The owner has decided to let the co pilot go because he did not like his performance, he left with 5 months current school. I am looking for another SIC Schooled individual due to the fact that the owner is purchasing a new aircraft. Why send somone to school If the airplane is up for sale, and the purchase of a new one is currently taking place.. Think about your comments before you post..

GLFDRIVER said:
First of all before throwing your flame thrower out, Why dont you sit back and think of what your saying on this board. You have to clue or better yet "Any Idea" of the job description or salary description. The owner has decided to let the co pilot go because he did not like his performance, he left with 5 months current school. I am looking for another SIC Schooled individual due to the fact that the owner is purchasing a new aircraft. Why send somone to school If the airplane is up for sale, and the purchase of a new one is currently taking place.. Think about your comments before you post..
OK, so lets hire a pilot for our new aircraft but we are only going to look at the pilots for that new aircraft that fly the kind of aircraft we are getting rid of. Oh, ok, I understand now.............

FSI Full service contract for new aircraft type would include recurrent for old aircraft type at no additional cost.

Insurance requires current school. Simuflite does not offer that!! Thanks for your replys, now go on...

GLFDRIVER said:
Insurance requires current school. Simuflite does not offer that!! Thanks for your replys, now go on...
If that is the case, and your situation is truly limited by this, you have a terrible insurance broker. He is not working for you the way he should be. I'd explore my options.

Hawker is right.....I inquired about this job a while back, and the starting pay was mentioned in the $18K range. About $32-$42K low there, bud.

CapnVegetto said:
Hawker is right.....I inquired about this job a while back, and the starting pay was mentioned in the $18K range. About $32-$42K low there, bud.
DOH!!!!! GLFDRIVER, the CAPTVegetto just clowned you!!!
What do you have to say about that? 18K? You are truly disgusting! How dare you get on here posting that kind of a job. I knew what kind of operation this was when you 1st posted this. Kunta Kente made more than that. This is the kind of job that the F/O does not get to do any of the flying and has to put up with a ego ridden stick hog that is so inscure about his job you won't being in anybody that can actually take your job. You said the "boss" didn't like the F/O's performance? That's crap. You bad mouthed the guy to the boss making him think the F/O was not doing well, because he was doing better than you and you knew it was just a matter of time before you were exposed. To make matters worse, your insurance broker is making all of the decisions for the flight department, not you. How does it feel to be cast aside like you are? I'd love to fly with you so I could bring to your attention everything you are doing wrong, and believe me, I'd be on your A$$ the minute that door shut.

Also, what is an "entry level Co-Captain"? Is "Entry Level" code for "We are not professional enough to pay Captains on a C650 more than 25K?
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=69164

And just to prove my point, have a look at this:
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=63752 You are trying to figure out how many T/Os and landings the SIC must have to be current. Have you no shame? After you get home from a trip, the boss gets out and you taxi back out and "do the F/O a huge favor" and let him get his 3 bounces every 90 days. Now, that's classy. 1st class operations, right FAAG-Ball$?

I look forward to reading an NTSB report about you and this operation in the near future. 18K flying a jet in Florida and you must already be schooled and cirrent! That's real professionalism, right? I'm sure you are a real gem, Ace.

Last edited:
I've seen this job posted several times on climbto350.com. First time it came up on here, I sent a PM, and was PM'ed back that the starting pay was around $18K a year. I think it took a full hour for me to close my mouth and pull away the blank stare from the screen. No wonder they can't find anybody.

CapnVegetto said:
I've seen this job posted several times on climbto350.com. First time it came up on here, I sent a PM, and was PM'ed back that the starting pay was around $18K a year. I think it took a full hour for me to close my mouth and pull away the blank stare from the screen. No wonder they can't find anybody.

18k is pretty low but are they willing to pay for the SIC 70% training?

Latest resources

Back