Chq

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cmonkey

Any insights on the CHQ interview? I've been on aviationinterviews.com , I just wanted to know if anyone knew anything different.

Thanks,

Couch Monkey

I know CHQ flys for Delta & US Air, but do they also operate as an American feeder as well?

4 code shares currently...

CHQ has AA, Delta, US Air and America West (AW) currently.

AW is going away June 30th because they shut down thier CMH base completely (main line and all) beacuse of AW's financial problems. All AW planes (12) will be painted in Delta connection colors and flown out of CMH, IND and DFW from the CMH base.

Bases are: AA in STL, US in IND,CMH,RIC,BOS,LGA,PHL and Delta in IND,CMH,MCO

Delta growth is expected to top 55 planes with 22 online by 10/01/03. pilot hiring is at a steady 30+/mo. through at least the next 12 months.

All aircraft are ERJ's, mostly 145's with 15 140's in STL and a growing number of 135's based in MCO. Don't have an accurate A/C count due to all the new deliveries. The pilot list is around 670 as of 4/1/03.

Interview is pretty straight forward. Be yourself and know your stuff, Jepps, instrument rules, basic pilot knowlege, etc. If you don't bring something on the list, that's bad. If you fail the instrument test, that's bad. If you are not familiar with jepp charts, bad. If you come off as a cocky jerk who is doing CHQ a favor by applying, that won't help either. The interviewers are HR personnel and Captians, all nice people. No games like CoEx.

Hope that helps dispell some rumors. Consider the above as coming from a well informed source.

lazy8s:)

Latest resources

Back