Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Airpiraterob

LaForge Sayz:
noticing that they give the IFR test, what type is it? I'm guessing that for speed and ease of testing that it's multiple choice or something along those lines. I'm just trying to know as much as i can about it. already been to the usual gouge site. just trying ot find out more details. whose go the skinny? and what size are the interview groups lately?

i've known 4 people to interview at CHQ and the gouge is right on. they give you an iq test, then the 25 question IFR M-C test, followed by an interview, then a sim session.

aiight,

of the 4 people that you know that got interviewed, do you recall them saying anything that would point to the same questions in all 4 interviews? (out of all of the questions to ask and choose from, some are favored and some left out) I'm trying to find the 'deal breaker' type questions. I have a pretty good idea when they come up but anything pointing to a specific 'right or wrong' answer type question. would be good to hear about.

yeah ive been to aviation interviews. worked awesome when i interviewed at comair.

Latest resources

Back