Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ or SA Dispatcher, I need some advise, please.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First Question's

Under this new Republic Deal, will the dispatchers from both compaines jon lists? Or stay apart? Any discussion of salary adjustments upward to Industry averages in light of the 170's coming to Shuttle America?

rvsm410

Aircraft Experience: GA SEL
Flight Experience: Civilian
Ratings: PPL DX
Current Position: Nomad
Total Time: 000001

My professional record speaks for itself, I have had alot of interviews, however since most of the pay is low and commuting is tough for dispatchers, I decided to stay in Florida which limits alot of opprotunities, I thought BMA would be a good start.....it alright though....

I am done...really, thanks for the suggestions, believe me these things have all been rode hard already with those concerned.. I am just going to surrender my license so I cant torment myself anymore...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... I guess you are NOT finished? Looking for a job again? Well GOOD LUCK IN THAT !!!

The quote above was made at one of my weaker moments I admit, its an emotional process going through the mouse trap to find work.....as for the CHQ and SA questions, I called the Management directly and they were more than helpful, honest and forthright with lots of new information about the Republic deal....the hiring outlook, classes, pay etc....

Last edited:
... Nevermind... not worth the effort...........

T-Gates said:
hahahaha....the same guy that felt the need to warn me against working at Capital, worked for Boston-Maine?! Now that's rich!!

Where haven't you worked at???

I used to work with a retired Air Force Chief who was a FE from BM. His entire crew got fired for calling fatigue after a really long day (pushing duty limits). ALPA actually did something for the crew, they got BM to pay their salary for a year after they were terminated. Funny thing is the FE and FO got a 50% check, which happened to be a third party check from an insurance company signed over to them from BM. They never got their remaining 50% check and are still in the process of dealing with the courts. The stories I heard about what the judge had to say about BM were hilarious. BTW, the FO's bank would not accept the third party check because it was like $35k, and the dumb as$ sent it back to BM (to never get another). The captain, who for some reason never got anything is now working for America West on the 757.

Get it Right

T-Gates said:
hahahaha....the same guy that felt the need to warn me against working at Capital, worked for Boston-Maine?! Now that's rich!!

Where haven't you worked at???

Sorry, but as usual the people on here turn fiction into fact somehow...I have never worked for or even applied for work with BMA.....To clarifiy, my posts were related to the PanAm problems and their move to SFB.....and the subsequient employment practices there...

oh, speaking of "rich" T-GATES, do you know why people PM you instead of posting information? Thanks for the breach in that confidence....I'm sure you would like others to do the same with what you say in private....you will fit right in with Cappy, and to think I use to respect your posts, that is rich.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back