Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Avi8tor2000

Big Papa
Hey CHQ guys, do you have cockpit aggrements with any of your three mainline partners or are all your jumpseats still space available in the back? Thanks.

Upfront-

Airways with Airways
Delta with Delta
AA with AA

Has to do with employment verification.

Everyone is allowed in back to the limit of the empty seats as of 4/1.

Also...

DOn't forget that Comair/ACA/Skywest count as Delta and son on with the regional partners that can be verified for hte cockpit j/s.

Cabin J/S ia any with 121 ID and seats in the back. (except AA flts) J/S comm. is working on that.

Lazy8s

So traveling on CHQ (American Connection) from CVG to STL, as a Comair pilot I can NOT ride in the cockpit jumpseat and only one seat available in the back?

Yet CHQ guys that fly American Connection can sit in our jumpseat or as many empties as there are in back?

Do I have this correct?

On american that is. However I believe most guys would allow you to sit in the cockpit. However on the Delta jets you can sit in the jumpseat and bring all your fellow Comair/ASA/ACA/to fill in the back. I know it is stupid, and I think if you code for a CHQ codeshare then you should be able to ride....blame AA, if it were up to us we would take anyone anywhere anytime.

Yes. We have an open jumpseat policy on all codeshares except American. As long as you are flying on a non-American Connection Chautauqua Operated airplane you will be allowed to ride in any available open seat, even if a jumpseater has already been allowed on the flight.

Fifty open seats = Fifty Jumpseaters allowed in the cabin (and one in the cockpit if authorized)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back