Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Avi8tor2000

Big Papa
Hey CHQ guys, I know you guys are navy blue, but do you think a black trenchcoat from a pevioius airline would work or are they pretty much sticklers about the dresscode? Thanks.

Your trenchcoat needs to be navy. It is not so much to satisfy CHQ as it is to comply with US Airways, Delta, and American's uniform specs for us.:D

Chautauqua Airlines General Policies Manual, Page 3-5, subpart 3:

3. Your Coat or Outerwear

The official US Airways dark blue all-weather coat (liner optional) is the standard. There is also an official US Airways dark blue winter wool coat.

I would be sure to check before wearing black, since we no longer operate for TWE and we are all wearing common brass now.

I been through 4 Northeast winter's, and this winter espeicially has been quite the fashion show. I've seen all colors/styles/materials, you'll be fine with the black.
No one cares !!!

You guys sound like the post-teenage women in my wife's medical office. "I don't like the uniform, so I'll just wear this" is how they sound. Hell, just wear shorts, flip-flops, and a Hawaiian shirt if you don't want to comply with your manual's contents. If you want to act like little girls, dress like one. Just wear a dress.

I can't believe this is even a thread.

Last edited:
Capt. Stan Man,
Relax it goes in easier, the kid just asking about a coat !!!! With all that is going on in the industry and the world , who cares about the color of his coat, a$$hole!!! Don't you worry about mullet's, it's standard!!!
By the way, your wife sound's like post-teenager also, usually while I'm porking her!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back