• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ and the picture to leave?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They get a photo of you to put in your file so they can remember who you are after the interview. You would hate for someone else to get your job because they remembered the wrong name with the wrong face!!:D

Still seems fishy......

Doesn't a state issued drivers license or ID have the same effect? I've never run into a company that required it so mabye I'm not just used to it.

I agree with Q200_FO...

Wouldn't a simple photocopy of your ID work just as well if they are trying to remember who you are??

...Weird!

Cheers!

I got called today!
Starchecker check your PM's.

I don't see why this is even an issue. I have interviewed with two airlines--- One took my picture while I was there and one asked me to bring a "passport-type" photo with me. How much trouble can the company get into by having headshots of the people they interview? Maybe they're going to exploit my face on the internet!! For some reason, I doubt it...

On a related topic, a friend of mine went to Florida to get his Multi engine rating last summer, and they took his picture as soon as he got there- before he was even allowed to touch an airplane. Why? Because it is now mandated by the FAA (post 9/11) that any facility that offers flight training must have photos of all the students.

If it says bring a picture...then bring a d@mn picture. If you don't you are not following simple instructions given to you. If you cant follow simple instuction how are we to trust you with a complex machine like the jet? Go through the app and bring whatever it tells you.

Latest resources

Back