Chief Pilot out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JetCapt69

Flight Options Chief Pilot has "resigned" to pursue other opportunities.

The mass exodus continues, any thoughts?

When we get sold or merged. We will not need two CP's or DO's. The other company already has them.

KC resigned. The other is the VP of Operations, you know that!:D

Dep676 said:
When we get sold or merged. We will not need two CP's or DO's. The other company already has them.
I agree, but we merged 2 years ago. Thus far, we have lost the following:

Ken Ricci - expected that
Mike Rossi - no surprise here
John Nahill - expected that too
Chris Herzburg - somewhat of a surprise
John Christensen - stepped down, burned out is my guess
Ken Combs - maybe he got a good gig at Swift with the legacy?
Program Managers - let's not even go there.

Countless managers in OCC have either been terminated or demoted. We are hiring former airline execs (which may be a good thing), although, chapter 11 doesn't look good on the resume.

We have seen a lot of shuffling of the cards in management over the past year. I know it is common to see change at upper management levels, but usually they last a little longer than a year or two.

Time will tell.

Is anyone really surprised? As far as I can tell the PMs, CP, and the check airman receive little to no support from upper management. If only JS would get the heck out of town and they would keep T Montie (spelling?) away from the controls......could you imagine what a cluster that would be??????

I am like you. I wish that JS would leave because he is trying to micro manage the the whole flight department like KR did with the company. Without him and let the PMs do thier job and start hiring to staff the aircraft that we have, this could be a good place to work.

pm's gone?

Can anybody post a list of all the Program Managers that have either been fired, resigned, been demoted, etc. Basically all the changes in the last 12 months?

Of all the changes above in the higher ups. Any thoughts about whether these guys are actually resigning or being forced out in fact? In other words, are these resignation voluntary in all cases or forced?

islandflyer said:
Can anybody post a list of all the Program Managers that have either been fired, resigned, been demoted, etc. Basically all the changes in the last 12 months?

Of all the changes above in the higher ups. Any thoughts about whether these guys are actually resigning or being forced out in fact? In other words, are these resignation voluntary in all cases or forced?
And you want to know this why??????????????

Latest resources

Back