Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

StaticWick

full-time wannabe
If you a glutton for Part 135 punishment (is there another way to put it? :) ), meet Part 135 standards, living or want to live the Dallas metropolis (2 hours from Addison KADS), want to work with a good group of pilots and like to work with people. (I think we are at 10 fulltime and a bunch of contract now.)

We have 3 local King Airs (200, a100, C90...looking at a B350) For jets we have 400a (in South Texas)...and another 400a on the way, Citation IIb, Diamond Jet. A current client is undecided whether they want a G3 (G4?) on certificate (waiting line is long for that ride, so do not let that be a motivating factor). For a total of 8 aircraft. We are hurting for a current Citation IIb PIC. I think the boss has like 4 or 5 contract pilots on speed dial to choose from...which isn’t enough.

You can go around me or through me as I am one of the senior pilots. I'm not going for the position because I just started flying PIC 135 (FAR 119.71) a little over a year ago even though I've been at North Dallas Aviation ( www.flynda.com ) since the beginning with the a100 in KTKI.

Let me know if you’re a glutton for punishment. Sorry I can’t find a better word. Please let me know if you are serious about this and meet FAA requirements...sorry time builders.

PM me for details. Keep the blue up and the green down,

Don

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back