• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

chicago express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe they are interviewing in small numbers to keep the pool at an acceptable level. Class size has been 4-5 a month.

Are you asking for yourself or someone else? I see your profile shows pvt and 200 hours.

Commutair

Any idea if they would be accepting (for real consideration) someone from the Gulfstream F/O program w/ 500TT??
I may or may not be asking for myself...

I just found out I'm in the June class.....they didn't tell how many other people are in it. Any other interns out there get a call today?

Hmmm.....

Am I tripping, or am I reading your times right??? Does Chicago Express fly 172's or do they fly 340's?

(note to self: never fly Chicago Express)

I think we was just joking.

Is it true you have a June class? And with only 325 hours. Am I missing something here? I have to know how you got in there! I had someone walk in my resume and I have over 2000 hours and over a grand of multi flying 135 ops.
Wow I guess I have to many hours to get hired by any regionals now. Maybe I should start subtracting hours out of my logbook.

I better just start applying with the majors before I have to many hours for them!!

Yes, it's not unusual for interns to be hired around 300 TT. In fact Dan H, the former H.R. recruiter just finished his commercial rating and put himself in a Saab class. If I had to guess, he had around the same total time.

Latest resources

Back