• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chicago Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do a search for Chicago express and you will find everything you need.

.... In a nutshell, the company has started hiring again. Not very big classes though, (but normal for a company of our size) only four to eight NH's a month. Things are moving slowly until the IRAQ situation is cleared up. Once that's finished, plan for more hiring and changes to come. Good luck.

Cheers!!

Again you can search on this board for the past month and find a lot of info on Chicago Express. Minimums change all the time. If you know someone at Express plan on getting in with lower time. This can vary with what they need to staff as well. People have been hired with 300 hours by knowing people here. On average the mins are closer to 1200 and 200 multi. I don't even know if the website even states what are mins are.

Like ALSF2 said there is hiring going on now, small classes. As soon as the middle east problem is solved, expect some big changes here at Express. We should be hiring a lot more than, but till that time it is very hard to say what is happening with the new hires. Not sure what is left of the pool they onced had.

FlyChicaga said:

I saw in another post it said "CRJ-700's a possibility sooner rather than later." Curious if it was crew room gossip or if there was something in the works.

IMHO mostly crew room gossip... but if you have been with C8 long enough you know that just before major announcements come the gossip starts rising to a fever pitch (including gossip from the senior mngt. team). This is starting to happen, so I wouldn't be surprised if SOMETHING happens. Not necessarily CRJ700's but something!!

Cheers!!:D

Latest resources

Back