Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PSA

CHICAGO EXPRESS PILOTS:

A rumor is floating in Dayton, OH. today that Director of Training Brad Silverstein is no longer an employee at Chicago Express. Is this fact or fiction? Because Mr. Silverstein has had such an incredible impact on the careers of our pilots here at PSA and other companies it is of great importance to this pilot group that we know his whereabouts.

Fly Safe......:D

Wasn't Republic looking for a director/manager of training?

As far as I know he is still here at Express, havent heard that rumor about him yet.

ALPA informed our corporate last week that he has been dismissed from Chicago Express. Given his past history we are very interested to know his industry status. Truth often leaves black marks on a man's reputation, keep us posted. Thanks!

I'll try and find out any information I can and post it here. Never met him, so I cant commet on him. Sounds like a decent guy from the talks around the company, just to smart!

Reputation is what you have when you come to a new community; character is what you have when you go away.

KEEP US INFORMED

As of 6/4/03 he was with us for sure, haven't heard anything about this including on the infoline 6/6/03. I doubt it is true as he is in good standing with the pilot group at CEX having given us no reason to not be... seems like a nice guy.

Latest resources

Back