Chicago Business Air Charter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

murdock

Anyone have any news on this charter company, pay, schedule, quality of life. There based out of Lansing municipal KIGQ. Thanks

Anything recent? They had an ad up on climbto350.com looking for a FO with 1000/100...

They are looking for pilots, I think mostly f/o's. Their D/O just left a month ago and the new guy is just 25yrs old. Rumor has it that most of the pilot group is looking to get the HELL out. But, if you are looking to start as a Citation II F/O and pay for your type and start at 25k and get some time for a year, it's a easy place to work. PM me if you need any more details.

Is the D/O's dad an SWA Capt?

You lost me at pay for type. That says all I need to know. Thanks!

Last edited:
You pay for your type and they pay it back to you over the next 12 months. Yeah, not good and you guys are right, that says it all.

Yeah, the DO left last month with a couple aircraft and started his own 135.

Low pay, pay for your type, and one fatal crash in the last 13 months...not much good about it. Oh, and they do only Sentient trips. If you don't know about that, do a search.

If you have a current 8410 in any King Air and want to move to Chicago, PM me. Pay is good and we have 6 jets with 2 more coming by summer.

Yeah, the pay is low..they never had a fatal, that Baron was owned by a individual. And they don't just do Sentient, if your on the lear side, majority is 91..Last time I checked sentient dosen't use Barons for their customers.

Oh brother, here we go again. The Baron was on their certificate and CBAC had operational control. IIRC, it was owned by the same guy that owns the LJ31. In fact, if you want to split hairs they were both registered to a corporation. Anyway, it was dispatched on a training flight with a new hire and one of their Lear 31 guys. Seeing that I knew the guy I don't really want to talk about it.

Okay then, they do all Sentient trips plus owner trips. Last I heard, about a month ago, CBAC was in the preferred operator list with Sentient. As such, that doesn't leave much room for doing other trips. Sure they will take John Doe if he calls and has enough money from MDW to LAX and I am sure some of the owners want their trips conducted under 135 for tax purposes....so let's just say they do 95% of 135 trips for Sentient.

Latest resources

Back