Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

iflyabeech

el Piloto
I am trying to figure out an appropriate figure to charge customers for pilot services per day in a Cheyenne II. Not what the pilot will make, but what the customer is charged. Also, I am looking for a good figure for overnight charges. Again, not what the pilot makes, what the customer is charged. It doesn't have to be for a cheyenne, any comparable airplane will do. Thanks!

Overnight $175 for aircraft, crew expenses, waiting time ($50 an hour) starts at 8:00 a.m. We do 8 hours max, but I have seen other operators that will charge up to 12 hours.

only $175 for aircraft and crew overnight?

Payin the TAB !!!

iflyabeech said:
I am trying to figure out an appropriate figure to charge customers for pilot services per day in a Cheyenne II. Not what the pilot will make, but what the customer is charged. Also, I am looking for a good figure for overnight charges. Again, not what the pilot makes, what the customer is charged. It doesn't have to be for a cheyenne, any comparable airplane will do. Thanks!

See if these numbers are right!

1. $ 750.00/block hr. plus $ 150.00/day fuel surcharge,plus airport/ramp fees/hangar fees.
2. $ 300.00/overnite plus crew meals/lodging expense
3. $ 75.00/hr. waiting time
also applicable to a CE-425 conquest
Good Luck !!!

Last edited:
$175 for the aircraft plus crew expenses. We never figure a hard number for crew expenses because the rates can differ so much. Obviously NYC is going to be a little more expensive than Danville, KY. Customer can't get upset if you just charge them exactly what expense was incurred. Hotel, meals, and a rental car if need be.

Thanks guys, about what i was thinking

What about pilot fees for the day?

Pilot Pay

iflyabeech said:
What about pilot fees for the day?

Try this:$275.00/calendar day not to exceed 12 hrs if so, 12-14 hrs,.$400.00/day

Good Luck!!

Last edited:
Depending on where you are at...350/Day for Single Pilot with Sim Training Quals...Actual Expenses overnight and 200-250 for wait days....That's in the midwest.

G-force said:
See if these numbers are right!

1. $ 750.00/block hr. plus $ 150.00/day fuel surcharge,plus airport/ramp fees/hangar fees.
2. $ 300.00/overnite plus crew meals/lodging expense
3. $ 75.00/hr. waiting time
also applicable to a CE-425 conquest
Good Luck !!!

You poor thing, you must have had a terrible time with that learning disability in school?

He didn't ask none of those numbers, so I can only figure there is some form of disability or AAD at work there. Good luck with that!

Latest resources

Back