Chautauqua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jetlag

Anybody know how long reserve is running? Where the junior bases are? What are a new hires' chances of getting LGA or BOS? What the upgrade times might be in the immediate future?:cool: :eek:

RIC is pretty junior for FO's and STL is junior for CA's due to the lower pay rate for the EMB140's. Once the Delta Connection jets start arriving, I imagine that reserve will be 1 or 2 months. Your chances of getting BOS or LaGarbage as a new hire are pretty good. The hardest base to get is IND, and if you were to get it, plan on spending a year or more on reserve.

Historically, new hires (re-fires) have been exiled to RIC. It is a decent place to live, but is a tough commute. If you want out, generally it takes 2-3 months. There is more movement at LGA than BOS.

CHQ bases?

Other than RIC, LGA, BOS, IND, STL and the rumor of MCO opening up some day, are there any other pilot bases for CHQ? I assume they've closed down FWA?

Thanks in advance for the info.

CMH is another base and it is growing due to the America West flying and some Airways lines there. MCO is not a rumor, it will be open in December. FWA was closed a couple of months ago, and PIT will probably be closed soon.

PHL is also a CHQ base ... a couple of friends of mine fly for CHQ there.

The list: BOS, LGA, PHL, RIC, IND, CMH, STL, MCO

(Once MCO opens in a couple of months and PIT closes.)

Fly safe, y'all ...

R

Which Fax Number?

I have seen from searching at least three fax numbers

(317) 487-4307
(317) 484-6060
(317) 484-6040

Does anyone know which would be the correct one?

Anyone heard what their attitude has been on furloughed pilots and the old resignation of seniority issue.

Any speculation if MCO will go to new hires? Class seniority determined by age...SS# And if you got RIC how long would you be on reserve?

Humble

Last edited:
I have a fax number of (317) 484-4747 that I got from a guy who works there but it could be wrong. I never heard from them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back