Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

low-key

Get on the plane BA!
HOUSTON (Reuters) - Expressjet Holdings (NYSE: XJT)- In a bold move representatives for Expressjet are currently in talks with Republic Airways holdings (NYSE: RJET) for the acquistion of Chautauqua Airlines a subsididary of Republic. Chautauqua currently operates Embraer regional jets for American, Delta, United and US Airways. Expressjet currently operates a fleet of Embraer's for Conitinental. Talks between the two sides resume tommorrow in Houston and an agreement could be reached as soon as next week.

Interesting stuff, sounds like the CHQ guys are getting sold down the river for the bigger RJ's. A friend told me that Bedford was trying to get out of the 50 seat market, I guess this is his way of how.

Last edited:
gotta link?

Last edited:
LearLove said:
.......and the plot thinckens!!!! This career of ours is starting to look like a soap opera.

Join the club.......Oh ya, as they say "enjoy"

AA

Nothing on Yahoo Finance under either RJET or XJT.

Methinky another (albeit more clever) hoax.

HOUSTON (Reuters) - Expressjet Holdings (NYSE: XJT)- In a bold move representatives for Expressjet are currently in talks with Republic Airways holdings (NYSE: RJET) for the acquistion of Chautauqua Airlines a subsididary of Republic. Chatauqua currently operates Embraer regional jets for American, Delta, United and US Airways. Expressjet currently operates a fleet of Embraer's for Conitinental. Talks between the two sides resume tommorrow in Houston and an agreement could be reached as soon as next week.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing on the Reuters website about this....

I guess Coex will get stapled to the bottom of the CHQ list.

As a flamebait connoisseur, I will have to give this post 5 stars! Well done.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back