Chautauqua Payscale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe a first year FO makes 19.96, a second year FO 23.11
Increases to around 30 or so the third year if you have not made CPT. I believe you are issued a uniform for the airline you are initially trained for. It may be the same one for all. I do not know. All I know is my son usually flies US Express, but has bid on Americal West and wore the same uniform for both. Some one can correct me if I am wrong.

According to another site the above amounts are correct (for FO's). The third year pay is 24.69 for turbo-prop and 32.04 for all jets. 75 hour guarantee. The contract is dated 11-17-1998. These are the FO scales effective 11-01-00. It appears they are working without a contract.

These numbers are correct.We are under contract negotiations now,and have been for some time-a TA was voted down in August of 2001.We have the same uniform,just our own cheesy looking CHQ brass for AW,AA and Dl codeshares.

quick question

when looking at various payscales they all say 1st, 2nd, 3rd yr FO
and 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc yr Capt as well.

Are these payscales based on how long you have been either a FO or a Capt or are the years of pay based soley off your hire date??

(ie hired on Jan '00 -- upgraded to Capt Jan of '02 -- is your pay based on a 3rd yr Capt pay or 1st yr Capt pay?)

I know at the airline that I work for it is based on years with the company. So if you were an FO for 3 years and you decided to upgrade, you would then be making 3 year Captain pay. I believe this is the same at most carriers.
Hope that helps!

SLC
:)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back