Chautaqua schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CommuterHell

Just wondering if anyone out there can get a hold of some of the Chautaqua PHL and LGA schedules that I could take a look at.

LGA is going to be all out and backs . PHL has commutable lines with 4 day trips but you have to be half way up the list or better. If you don't live in base plan on spending a good amount of time in the crash pad.

How many days off can one expect from these schedules? I live near both bases. I'm currently at another commuter and looking for a better quality of life. I'm trying to get more educated before jumping into hasty decisions.

Line holders get 12, res 11. With 2 jets a month comming on through next year the FO list should move quickly. I average 14 days off a month in PHL and I'm in the middle of the list in base.

I'm based in LGA, Aug had 14 days off, paid for 98 hours
Sept. 19 days off, paid for 80.
Out of 27 lines, 5 are commutable 4 day trips, then a mix of out-n-backs and overnites, then the other 10 lines are strictly day trips.
hope this helps

I'm a re-hire based in LGA,which was my first choice.Out of my class,1 went to PHL,1 to BOS and the rest to CMH.STL is fat on F/O's right now.I'm on reserve for October (R-4,4AM-4PM) and need a crashpad bad ! I tried Jenn,but can't get her on the phone.

Hey there buddy...don't forget about the one that went to RIC outta your class:D. RIC may be the place the junior guys get sent to. I know several of us that would like to be based anywhere else. Nothing wrong with RIC, just hard to get to if you live in Indiana.

Latest resources

Back