Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
O Jesus H f'in Christ....light'n up man

"OK LearLove.

I have ready many of your comments. You must be one of the most unhappy pilots on these forums. Everything you say is negative. Remember "If you cannot say something nice, say nothing at all." You may want to try and apply that philosophy to future posts.

Is your airline failing? Is your life unhappy? Do you not enjoy flying? Do you just hate all airlines but your own?"

You know I had a page of stuff say and wrote it out but in the end I just doesn't matter, It was just a little ribbing for thoes that have been around here awhile.

Anyway Ron, I like ALG and love my job, I'm not even trying to move on. I also like Chit Taco and almost any other company out there that allows a pilot to fly and pay his/her bills. If I hated flying so much why is it I still CFI on the side, fly GA every chance I get. I often CFI for friends for free like doing checkouts and BFR's or for the cost of a slice of pizziia and a beer just because. O well anyway you get the pic, now I think I go get a pizza and beer. see ya.

Latest resources

Back