• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Charter Services Inc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
if ur low time, living at home and enjoy takin up the a$$ for 16K per year...go for it! On call 24/7 6 days a week and not allowed to get another job. Im a CFI in Mobile and its actually a good route for a young guy who can afford to barely get paid but if u have a fam or even just have to pay the bills, its not gonna cut it. I know a few guys who have gone there and they are both at Xjet right now. They left CSI with 1000TT and 600 turbine...but they both lived with the rents and had no life. They will Type you after 2 or 3 years and they do fly nice equipment. I had a buddy who worked there for 3 years and he got 2 Type ratings and he was getting paid 23k. Have fun!!

If you were to call CSI a "Dirt bag charter operator" you would be insulting the other crappy 135 operators out there and giving CSI a good name. I managed a flight department down there and I wouldn't put my dog, let alone my Boss on any of there equipment.

Pro Pilot did a cover story on CSI a few years back. One specific benifit I remember the article mentioning was the pilots got free Cokes at home base. Easy there big spender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even as a time builder you are doing the rest of the industry a disservice by accepting a job for the wages that CSI pays. If nobody would take the job, then the pay would go up or the place would go out of business. Either way..............It's a good thing!

Latest resources

Back