Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Resume Writer

I saw this picture and thought it was too good to pass up! :D

Once we get the pictures developed of Katelyn with birthday cake all over her face (I will use these later for blackmail at prom and wedding time), I will post that picture on here.

I wish you all could have seen her today. She started out really dainty at first with her own little birthday cake; just slightly getting bits of frosting off for a taste. Then, after she figured out it was good stuff, she dove headfirst into it with her mouth open! She had pink and white frosting all over her face. It was hilarious!!

Kathy

Resume Writer said:
I wish you all could have seen her today. She started out really dainty at first with her own little birthday cake; just slightly getting bits of frosting off for a taste. Then, after she figured out it was good stuff, she dove headfirst into it with her mouth open! She had pink and white frosting all over her face. It was hilarious!!

Kathy
Reminds me of those wedding photos....

:) :D ;)

There's another good one floating around out there of a bum with a sign that says "Need money for beer and ho's (hey, at least I'm honest)", and the dude has a big grin on his face. I'd have tossed him a nickel.

I knew a guy that passed away pennyless. Those that knew him thought that was sad. I thought, talk about good timing and one hell of budget!!!:D

Re: Re: Changed My Avatar

TonyC said:
Reminds me of those wedding photos....

:) :D ;)

No Tony, she did a full face plant into her cake! :D Of course it was all over her fingers, the highchair and in her hair. She looked like a big, pink and white sweetheart candy! :)

Kathy

Hugh Jorgan said:
There's another good one floating around out there of a bum with a sign that says "Need money for beer and ho's (hey, at least I'm honest)", and the dude has a big grin on his face. I'd have tossed him a nickel.

I saw another one Hugh that said, "Drink till you love me!" That one was on a t-shirt.

Kathy

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back