• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Challenger 604?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess that I'll refrain from answering any future questions about an aircraft I fly as my honesty is in question. It's really a shame that we can't discuss information as simple as performance.

all i'm saying is I don't know you (or anyone who posts on here) from a whole in the wall, you might be a 14 year old girl or you might be who you say you are.

all i'm saying is I don't know you (or anyone who posts on here) from a whole in the wall, you might be a 14 year old girl or you might be who you say you are.
True, I guess there are some things in life that we would hope are true and take on faith. Come to think of it, I've never actually seen my doctor's degree, or checked the license of my co-pilots, or seen my wife's birth certificate, or checked the A&P's of the guys working on my plane, or checked a photo ID of a cop, I can go on and on.

True, I guess there are some things in life that we would hope are true and take on faith. Come to think of it, I've never actually seen my doctor's degree, or checked the license of my co-pilots, or seen my wife's birth certificate, or checked the A&P's of the guys working on my plane, or checked a photo ID of a cop, I can go on and on.
But you work in a 121 environment I am guessing, where someone has checked the certificates of the mechanics, and FO's. At the 91 place I work at, all of our licenses are checked, and anyone who even thinks about preforming MX on the aircraft other then our in house mechanics are checked.
Your doctor will no doubt have his degree somewhere on display in his office. Cops are required to show you ID upon request. Your wife is alive, no need to see that she was born.

Falcon,

I actually don't have a problem with you asking the performance question. I'm guessing that you are most likely not leaving SWA for a corporate gig, but I guess it's possible. Let's say that you are sucessful in providing necessary info to someone looking to buy an aircraft. You end up getting a check, and possibly create a job oportunity for some unemployed pilots looking for work. How many of us (and I mean all pilots) have been approached by someone looking to buy an airplane and wanted some specific information on a model of aircraft that we are don't know much about. The questions are asked here all the time, what makes Falcon any different? Because he/she self disclosed they are a broker? Regardless of title, I think we should help him/her with their questions. Is there a better time to buy and aircraft, probably not. Are there a bunch of guys and gals out there looking for work, we all know the answer to that question.

I hope that you have received the info you need. I also hope that you are sucessful in completing a sale and provide a job opportunity for someone out there looking for work. This all might be my glass half full view of the situation, but I prefer to look at the possible good than all that could be wrong in a given scenerio.

But you work in a 121 environment I am guessing, where someone has checked the certificates of the mechanics, and FO's. At the 91 place I work at, all of our licenses are checked, and anyone who even thinks about preforming MX on the aircraft other then our in house mechanics are checked.
Your doctor will no doubt have his degree somewhere on display in his office. Cops are required to show you ID upon request. Your wife is alive, no need to see that she was born.
I guess that my point wasn't clear. There are quite a few things in life that we take on face value. Sure, I could press the issue wherever I go to force someone to prove who they are, but it's not a realistic expectation. I realize that my wife is alive, and a doctor probably has a degree hanging somewhere.

Also, I no longer work 121 it's all 91 for me now. Additionally, I don't believe that a cop is required to show you anything other than a badge if in uniform.

I guess that my point wasn't clear. There are quite a few things in life that we take on face value. Sure, I could press the issue wherever I go to force someone to prove who they are, but it's not a realistic expectation. I realize that my wife is alive, and a doctor probably has a degree hanging somewhere.

Also, I no longer work 121 it's all 91 for me now. Additionally, I don't believe that a cop is required to show you anything other than a badge if in uniform.

Actually, a cop IS required to provide department issued picture ID if requested. (former life)

Latest resources

Back