Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RipCurl

surfing the midwest
Skill Aviation / Waukegan Wings is looking for some more instructors at KUGN. These are full time positions; starting pay depends on level of certification and experience. Fleet includes C172s, C182, PA28, DA40, BE76, BE58, more on the way.

Mail, fax, or email resumes to Skip:

Skill Aviation
2346 W. Beach Rd.
Waukegan, IL 60087

Tel 847.599.9955
Fax 847.599.9966

[email protected]

There is a medical insurance program that you can participate in if you want. Your choice. Also, CFIs are covered under the flight school's liability insurance. I learned to fly at NW Aviation, and I really liked that place. Skill Aviation is pretty comparable. It was bought as Waukegan Wings in November and the new managers really know what they are doing. All of the aircraft are well maintained and the place sure seems to be on the up and up. It is a friendly atmosphere and it is (IMO) a good training environment. If anybody wants to check it out, there will be an FAA seminar (Ace Your Checkride!) and open house tomorrow (Thurs) night at 7pm. Introduce yourself to Skip and hand him your resume for bonus points; he's really friendly and a great guy to work for. The best way to find out what you think of the place is to come see for yourself and talk to the instructors and customers.

Last edited:
RipCurl said:
November and the new managers really know what they are doing.
If Skip treats his people like he did at WCF I would really question that statement.

Latest resources

Back