CFI in Flagstaff,Arizona

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyingnome

Well since my last thread was turned into a pissing contest I figured I would be the first to put a job opening here.

There is an opening for a CFI in Flagstaff, Arizona. The job is to replace me as primary instructor at Wiseman Aviation. I just left the job last week and have left 15 students hanging in limbo and they need to be taken care of.

As for the job, it is pretty good for a CFI job. Starting pay is 17 dollars per hour. I flew about 800 hours and change over the last 11 months and have left the job to move onto a Part 135 gig out of Sedona,AZ. For those looking for time and a nice place to work this is the ticket.

The job is also posted on Climbto350.com. For more detailed information feel free to contact me at the email listed below. Applications will be taken through the boss Orville Wiseman and his email can be found at www.flywise.com

Eric
[email protected]

Hey Eric, really sorry to have contributed to turning your last thread looking for a CFI up at Wiseman down the toilet. I was just curious if you had found anybody to fill the slot?

Latest resources

Back