CFI in Chicago?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Biggy,
Let me suggest one place out of PWK which is not advertised at all but a great place to rent from with brand new Piper Arrows. Aircrafters out of hangar 8 Bay one. The place is great, talk to a guy named Greg, he is a great guy with top notch airplanes.

Wow, thanks for all the feedback everyone. SIU, you got contact info for that guy? Why I'm with Palwaukee Flyers is the cost. There are no joining costs and no monthly fees. It's really difficult to make it worth my time to go anywhere else to pay any monthly fees when fly three hours per month. Really if someone would just give me the 3 hours in exchange for washing all the planes a couple times a month that would be the best deal eh? :) hehehe

BIGGY said:
Wow, thanks for all the feedback everyone. SIU, you got contact info for that guy? Why I'm with Palwaukee Flyers is the cost. There are no joining costs and no monthly fees. It's really difficult to make it worth my time to go anywhere else to pay any monthly fees when fly three hours per month. Really if someone would just give me the 3 hours in exchange for washing all the planes a couple times a month that would be the best deal eh? :) hehehe

Unfortunatly I do not have contact info, just go into signature and ask for the number for Greg at Aircrafters.

Is there still a flying club in Waukeegan? It's been a while since I was in the area, but they used to do a lot of instruction there.

Latest resources

Back