Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ToiletDuck

Ninja
I'm looking to hire a CFI very quickly to do initial flight screening (IFS) for the airforce in Del Rio Tx. Flight instruction is in a C-172. The owner of the company as a Merlin IIIB that you will needed to fly from time to time as well. Must have CFI and commercial multi. I'll give the high altitude endorsement if needed. Pay is $25/hr of air/ground/pre-post instruction. I flew roughly 100hrs a month average this past year.

This is a great opportunity with great door opening possibilities. In a short matter of time I'm now moving on to work for Republic. Del Rio is a fun place with low cost of living. My home is 3 miles from the Mexican bordertown of Acuna which offers some good times. I made over $40k this past year. I normally wouldn't say these things but Republic wants me to start on April the 5th which is only a week away and I'd like to get someone here to take my place. It truely is a great place to work and I don't want to leave anyone hanging. Please contact me if interested. Great place to work, tons of hours, multi turbine PIC PAID time, great way to get yourself into the industry.

Duck

Details Asap

Please contact me [email protected] or cell 818-309-9347
My name is Mark and have almost exhausted my regional options.
Tell me more about the position and full pay break down and how often to get into that Merlin III B? Is that what you ment by paid PIC Turbine time?

I am at :

1411 TT
126 MEL
1 Turbine
121-ATP Written

clip_image002.jpg

Objective: To obtain a professional pilot position that provides long term opportunity and growth
Certificates & Ratings:
Commercial Pilot: Airplane Single and Multi-Engine Land – Instrument Airplane
Certified Flight Instructor: Airplane Single-Engine Land

Complex, High Performance, High Altitude Endorsements
USAF Aviation Physiology & Altitude Chamber, Beale AFB, CA
FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator
U.S. Department of Homeland Security: Trained & Certified
ATP 121 Written Complete: Passed & Valid
First Class Medical: No Limitations
CRM Training
USA Passport

Professional Experience:
Kitty Hawk Squadron III, Air Explorer Scouts, B.S.A. (Instructing Oct. 03 – Present)
Flight Instructor providing donated FAR Part 61 flight and ground instruction, manage Cessna 172 squadron aircraft. http://www.squadron3.com.

Blue Skies Aviation (Feb. 2004 – Oct. 05) Continental Training Center (Oct. 05 – Present)
Independent Flight Instructor providing FAR Part 61 flight and ground instruction for pay.

Boy Scouts of America National Scout Supply Store (Summer 1999-March 2002)
Sales, Customer Service
Education:
California State University Northridge: Bachelor of Arts Degree in Geography: Graduation December, 2004
GIS Certificate: Geographical Information Systems (GIS), special emphasis in Cartography
Granada Hills High School, Granada Hills, CA: Graduation June, 2000

Activities:

Eagle Scout with Gold Palm
Vigil Honor Member, Order of Arrow
Aviation Merit Badge Counselor, Boy Scouts of America
Featured in film documentary of Van Nuys Airport, “One Six Right; the Romance of Flying”

LOL Nice!
Please contact me [email protected] or cell 818-309-9347
My name is Mark and have almost exhausted my regional options.
Tell me more about the position and full pay break down and how often to get into that Merlin III B? Is that what you ment by paid PIC Turbine time?

I am at :

1411 TT
126 MEL
1 Turbine
121-ATP Written

clip_image002.jpg

Objective: To obtain a professional pilot position that provides long term opportunity and growth
Certificates & Ratings:
Commercial Pilot: Airplane Single and Multi-Engine Land – Instrument Airplane
Certified Flight Instructor: Airplane Single-Engine Land

Complex, High Performance, High Altitude Endorsements
USAF Aviation Physiology & Altitude Chamber, Beale AFB, CA
FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator
U.S. Department of Homeland Security: Trained & Certified
ATP 121 Written Complete: Passed & Valid
First Class Medical: No Limitations
CRM Training
USA Passport

Professional Experience:
Kitty Hawk Squadron III, Air Explorer Scouts, B.S.A. (Instructing Oct. 03 – Present)
Flight Instructor providing donated FAR Part 61 flight and ground instruction, manage Cessna 172 squadron aircraft.http://www.squadron3.com.

Blue Skies Aviation (Feb. 2004 – Oct. 05) Continental Training Center (Oct. 05 – Present)
Independent Flight Instructor providing FAR Part 61 flight and ground instruction for pay.

Boy Scouts of America National Scout Supply Store (Summer 1999-March 2002)
Sales, Customer Service
Education:
California State University Northridge: Bachelor of Arts Degree in Geography: Graduation December, 2004
GIS Certificate: Geographical Information Systems (GIS), special emphasis in Cartography
Granada Hills High School, Granada Hills, CA: Graduation June, 2000

Activities:

Eagle Scout with Gold Palm
Vigil Honor Member, Order of Arrow
Aviation Merit Badge Counselor, Boy Scouts of America
Featured in film documentary of Van Nuys Airport, “One Six Right; the Romance of Flying”

Latest resources

Back