• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cessna 402C Captain - Yellow Air Taxi

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man...love that paint scheme...tried to talk our DO into doing that...he just grinned and said, "If we paint them any color it will be brown with a gold stripe!" (We haul UPS in small feeder a/c!)

Eric

I am guessing he thought it was a joke, as did I.
To answer, probably not much. What weather they have down there tends to be convective, and that isn't something you want to be putting passengers into.

flyinlow67 said:
I am guessing he thought it was a joke, as did I.
To answer, probably not much. What weather they have down there tends to be convective, and that isn't something you want to be putting passengers into.

Ah, I can see how if you knew they wouldnt get any that it might sound like a joke.

I didnt know though. I think I would enjoy a stint flying in the bahamas or caribean or something, but by the end of this season I will have about 2,500 hours of time, with only about 100 xcountry, 70 night or so, and like 70 instrument (9 actual).

...I cant afford another job that doesnt get any instrument time....

Living far down south really sounds nice though.

Yeah, I thought it was funny b/c it did it a few years ago. No actual at all almost.

ps I believe they pay $20 an hour.

If you want actual, and/or night time, then freight is the way to go. I got almost 100 actual in a year of flying freight. That may not sound like much, but my run averaged about 2.5/3 hours a night, 5 days a week. I went 12 flights in a row one time with out seeing the ground until short final.

Yea, I plan on getting a freight dog posistion when I move on from flying skydivers...but living in the Bahamas or some other nice warm blue water place sure sounds a lot better than Nowhere N Dakota.

Latest resources

Back