Cessna 172 Aerial Photographer Job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RichardRambone

I saw this job Cessna 172 Aerial Photographer - Europe on a website but I cant apply unless I have an account on planejobs.com. I am too cheap so if anyone could get me the contact info and where to send my resume I'd highly appreciate it. I have several memberships on other sites like airjobsdaily.com if you want to trade a few jobs.

This was the job posting BTW. It was on skyjobs.net. If anyone had a membership to planejobs.com I'd highly appreciate it.
Cessna 172 Aerial Photographer - Europe 6/14/2005
Company: DSP Euro Inc Product/Service:
Job Type: Full-time Employment Type: Permanent
Description:
Aerial Photography Company requires pilots for positions starting July for six-month contract. Expect to be away from home for duration of contract. 7 days a week operation.
Requirements:
Legal right to work in the EU. Minimum 500hrs. Current (SEP) and IR an advantage. Currency in Cessna 172
Company Benefits:
We pay you a flat fee of £30 per location shot. Usually you can shoot about 15-25 sites per day. All work is digital with the following cameras: Kodak 14n, Kodak SLR/n or SLR/c, Canon EOS-1Ds.
Click Here For A 10 Day FREE Trial!!

RichardRambone said:
I saw this job Cessna 172 Aerial Photographer - Europe on a website but I cant apply unless I have an account on planejobs.com. I am too cheap so if anyone could get me the contact info and where to send my resume I'd highly appreciate it. I have several memberships on other sites like airjobsdaily.com if you want to trade a few jobs.

I had to pay up, you should do the same.

You won't get considered if you do not pay up my friend. All resumes are filtered through Planejobs.com. Its only $50. Less than 1 hour in a C152.

RichardRambone said:

You honestly think they are going to hire someone who doesn't even know how to write his own resume??

Come on now...

Dang. I meet all the requirements except I can't work in the EU. But I would go there if I could!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back