• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Central California

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
psysicx...hmmm...McDonalds...burger king staples...etc...I mean with your listed times...thats proll all you'll get

If you're interested in flying out of KSBA it's a tough nut to crack. Not much corporate stuff going on there. There is A LOT of money in Santa Barbara but surprisingly few private jets.

Are you a CFI? If not you should become one. You could try getting a job with Red Baron Aviation (805)681-9200. That would be a good way to meet some of the local pilots. Are you going to college (I get the feeling you're a young guy)? I would highly recommend going to UCSB and teaching at KSBA part-time. You can ride a bike from class straight to the airport.

Whatever you choose, just choose something. You've asked and received info on hundreds of operators: corporate, charter, military from every part of the country. Get out there (i.e. off the computer) and start applying.

Good Luck.

Thanks HMR for that post.If you didn't see my post in the military section here is is again.I decided to go back to college and research my options.I would like to fly military but my eyes might not let me.Right now I'm looking at different part of the county to see what kind of options are out there.I do know that I want to become a pilot and join this crazy profession.There is a reason behind all of my questions.Thanks again for the help.

psysicx said:
I do know that I want to become a pilot and join this crazy profession.

Ummm, I think we all can appreciate someone doing their homework, but aren't you putting the cart before the horse?

Horse...and cart...are we assuming that either exsist......????
kinda like ghost qualifactions??????
LMFAO...DOOD!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back