• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

StarHustler

Go Mountaineers!
Carolina Air Charter

Does anyone have any info/experience with this company. They have 1 Citation and 3 King Air's out of JQF, part 135 charter. However, that is about all I really know about them. Did a search, but no info found. Any info would be appreciated (they also have a website and I checked it out). I am looking for the 'real skinny' on them.

Thanks!

I've flown a few trips for CAC (none in the past few years though) and recently interviewed for the DO position there. I can't really claim any great insight, but from some candid talks with the owner, CP, and several other employees I got the impression that they work very hard at doing things right, really want to give pilots a decent lifestyle/QOL, and run a quality operation.

I'm sure that they are not perfect, by any means, but fora 135 operator they do seem to try.

Thank you for taking the time to write. I do appreciate it. Every little bit of info helps. Good luck for the DO position. I hope it works out for you.

StarHustler said:
Thank you for taking the time to write. I do appreciate it. Every little bit of info helps. Good luck for the DO position. I hope it works out for you.

Thanks, but I was not selected for the DO position. Good luck to you though, there are a lot worse places to be than CAC.

Latest resources

Back