• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Caribbean Sun Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Their pay is $28k per year for FO and $50k for Capt. and no pay scale, by the looks of things will never have one. You can make Maybe $30k with per diem pay and you are based in good old San Juan,PR. Their only selling tool was a 5 on 5 off schedule and commutable lines. They have now taken 2 days off away from their flight crews without consulting them so you work 17 days a month and have only 13 days off and the lines are pretty much rendered non-commutable for the same pay! So in essence they have been given a pay cut. There are better places to go!They are a USAir code share and fly dash 8's. Anything else guys!

Last edited:
i was actually looking at their website yesterday ... them and bahamasair... i would like to move back to florida and wouldn't mind keep flying the dash8. never been to PR though, don't know if i'd like to life there or not.

yes, do you know what their mimimum times are for applying?

I believe blood pressure and able to walk for at least 50 meters, not sure though, oh and own a pair of shoes.

Well the Upgrade time is is less than a year and Upgrade Mins are 3500 TT and 500 in type thats why.They want people who can upgrade fairly quickly.

Latest resources

Back