Caravan operators in Texas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bugchaser

Anybody have any information on operators in Texas? Have been looking at Martinaire. Any information on them or other van operators would be appreciated. Specifically, what is the starting pay with a caravan operator and is there much room for advancement in the pay grade? I have quite a bit of single engine PT6 time and hope this will help get my an opportunity with one of these operations. Looking for somewhere to build some 135 experience. Trying to work on weak points on my resume while we are in this downturn. Anyone have any ideas?

Vans in TX

Hey Bugchaser,

Unless I'm wrong, I think Martinaire is probably the largest caravan operator in the state. I know Baron Aviation has a Caravan on the FedEx ramp during the day here in Lubbock, but I don't know what their route structure is like in Texas. You might want to check out http://www.caravanpilots.com and look under the operators link for others. What part of the state are you in? If you've been around the south plains I may have run into you at one time or another. Hope this helps! Good Luck
-TX_Pilot

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back