Cancun for spring break

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

want2fly

Looking to go to cancun for SB and trying to figure out where to stay. We want to be close to all the action. I was looking at the Gran Caribe Real which I believe is right near Pat Obriens. Does anyone have any information about where the best area and place to stay would be? Thanks

Cancun is a "L", make sure you do not stay on the short side, like at the Blue Bay Club. (as I remember)

You cannot go wrong with most of them. Of course all the beaches are awesome, but I do remember the Melia (something) that was really nice (beach and hotel). So many of the hotels were really nice, sorry I don't have any specifics.

I can say, you should go visit Chitzen Itza (spelling?), it is truly amazing. We went to something like Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii, it wasn't that great. There was an underground river that was freezing, I believe it started with an X, Xcarat maybe?

So yeah, go see the Mayan ruins, Riveria Maya is awesome, and go party....and barter.

Hey,

I just searched for the hotels, here is some more opinions:

Blue Bay Gateway is not great, and don't hold me to this but either the Hyatt or the Mariott was on the edge.

Look into the Fiesta Americana(s), the Rui(s), Solaris, and Moon Palace, and the Melia.

Ive never been interested in anything but staying at home for spring break. Aren't all the beached polluted with wild, puking teenagers?

RockbrigadePC1 said:

I can say, you should go visit Chitzen Itza (spelling?), it is truly amazing. We went to something like Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii, it wasn't that great. There was an underground river that was freezing, I believe it started with an X, Xcarat maybe?

So yeah, go see the Mayan ruins, Riveria Maya is awesome, and go party....and barter.

I think his idea of going to CUN it nothing but party and chase those Girls gone Wild or Wild Party girls. None of that cultural stuff.
Just the typical gringo going to CUN to drink till he dies literaly.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back