Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PseudoName

As the Turbine Turns.....
Hey Les, Sel or whatever your name is this week, this board sure has been boring the past few weeks.

Come out, come out wherever you are!

Well it is the new year and we are all anxiously awaiting what is going to happen to Options. So stay tuned...

Here...I'll try to fill in.

All you guys are idiots. You don't deserve a good job. You are too stupid to know how dumb you really are.

You will all die poor, hungry, and unloved.

I'm new at this guys...was that pretty close?

Happy New Year (sorry...couldn't stay like that for long...)

I knew there would be some who missed that guy.
Although I have only read a few of his remarks, he seemed an ok guy.

Last edited:
Albie,

I'm sorry, you'll just never be a jerk. You are too nice of a guy.

Albie, being that you have been sucking uncle sams thumb for a while, you haven't earned the right to rag on people here, I'm sure your tone will change in time, unless your one of the brain washed 20 year guys.(congrats if you did 20 though).

PseudoName said:
Hey Les, Sel or whatever your name is this week, this board sure has been boring the past few weeks.

Come out, come out wherever you are!

Les Paul is still on these forums. He "apparently" uses several screen names, and posts quite often. You can currently find him posting on the "Majors" forum. Not to get too specific..... BUT... he is the guy who is always getting the SWA Pilots stirred up talking about Emb-190's.

A real "analcyst"..

Angus said:
Les Paul is still on these forums. He "apparently" uses several screen names, and posts quite often. You can currently find him posting on the "Majors" forum. Not to get too specific..... BUT... he is the guy who is always getting the SWA Pilots stirred up talking about Emb-190's.

A real "analcyst"..

No way - Les Paul can't possibly be Lowecur...tell me it ain't so...LOL

So Les is a retired insurance agent??? :D

HMM

Angus said:

A real "analcyst"..

Angus,

I have read a few of your posts on this board. Not to get too specific..... BUT...take away the "g" from your name......well, it explains alot!

Latest resources

Back