• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Flight Ops Meeting Secret Video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your logic would make no sense at all to some of the 50-62 year olds I fly with. They just can't understand "giving up that money"..... I can't wait till the majority of hte 83-85 hires retire along with about half of the 87 hires who are so proud that they are not "scabs" but let's face it, they didn't exactly hire on with a great airline back in 1987. They accepted jobs at an airline that had just lost a strike and now want to claim "high and mighty".... Can't wait for this pilot group to vote on a contract. The bottom half of the seniority list is going to really piss off the senior guys when we turn down their crappy offer....

I see now. I'm also amused by the ability of captains to fly in the right seat. At DAL that has never been allowed except for LCAs, and then only in the conduct of LCA duties.

I see now. I'm also amused by the ability of captains to fly in the right seat. At DAL that has never been allowed except for LCAs, and then only in the conduct of LCA duties.

Hell, most regional airlines don't allow this (even some of the "screwed up, dirtbag, bottom-feeder" ones).

:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back